A forum of interest

Try posting here when needing or sharing information about the removal of honey bees from unwanted locations.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Kurt Bower
Guard bee

A forum of interest

Post by Kurt Bower »

I thought that it might be nice to have a place just for such information. Since we are mostly local people this forum will allow discussion about "wally's" adventures as well as the rest who venture into the world of bee removal.

Kurt
Locust&Honey

Post by Locust&Honey »

I love this idea. Good thinking Kurt. I would approve of renaming it "Wally's Adventures" :!: :shock: :D :shock: :D :lol: :lol:
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

L&H, I wouldn't. The only reason I have posted this kind of info before is to try and get others to post their catches. I want to hear what is happening with other beeks in the area.

And, Kurt, it is not named "removals" only. I want to hear about swarms in the area, both caught and missed. Cut-outs and trap-outs from others, new equipment people are making and trying, ETC. Requests for help with bees in unwanted places, questions "and answers" about how to remove, ETC. It should be a discussion board for all, not just me.
Kurt Bower
Guard bee

Post by Kurt Bower »

I would have included swarms in the new heading, but I thought it wouldnt fit it. Now I have adjusted it.
And I say again, this is an area of interest to many besides Wally and I feel has a place on the Forum.
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

>>>>And I say again, this is an area of interest to many besides Wally and I feel has a place on the Forum.<<<<

I agree. Now what can we do to get all members to post their experiences on it?
John Sabat
Forager

Post by John Sabat »

This is great as cutouts and a swarm has been some of the most interesting activity to date for this BK. Don't misunderstand, hive management is still very important.
John