Trap out needed

Try posting here when needing or sharing information about the removal of honey bees from unwanted locations.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

braswell
Nursebee

Trap out needed

Post by braswell »

Braswell here in Stokesdale. We need a trap out done in Greensboro. This hive is several years established. It is located on Alliance Drive off wendover ave. west. Heres the trap.
This hive is approx. 10 feet above a loading dock door. The dock is 48 inches and the door is 10 foot you get the idea. The company has a sissor lift in the building that you can use but you would need to drive the sissor lift out the dock door onto a flat bed truck that is dock height and capable of supporting the sissor lift. Next trap, The bees are entering in a hole in the concrete block wall that has conduit coming through the hole in the block and the conduit can be removed, there is no power on this circuit at lease I was told there was no power but could easily be checked. You don't have to remove the conduit but would make it easier to fit the cone. I have spoken to Wally about this but I do not have time to do this one. I thought I would throw this out to GCBK to see what you guys/gals think. I had offered to remove them at no charge because he is a cusotmer but you make your own deal. My email address is drbraswell@triad.rr.com
Allergic