Nonprofit School Needs

Maybe you are looking for something specific or maybe you just have some beekeeping supplies you no longer need. Post it here and see what happens.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Stagner

Nonprofit School Needs

Post by Stagner »

Canterbury School in Greensboro is starting a bee yard! Help the next generation of beekeepers!

We are looking for any old equipment, veils, suits, etc. you have laying around. Donations (cash or goods) are tax-deductible and very much appreciated. I'm glad to come pick up at a location of your choosing.

Thank you in advance!
Wally
Guard bee

Re: Nonprofit School Needs

Post by Wally »

Hello, stagner. Welcome to the forum and to beekeeping if you are also just getting started. Tuesday night is the club's next meeting and our Christmas party. Bring your family and come join us. Ask for myself and/or Jacobs and we may well be able to help you with some of the essentials.

The MONTHLY MEETING of Guilford County Beekeepers Association will meet, December 8, 6:00PM for Christmas Party. Gather in the “Main Building” Auditorium (next door to our regular building), Guilford County Ag Center, 3309 Burlington Road, Greensboro, NC. Please join us for this annual event - Gather at 6:00PM, Dinner at 6:30.
Stagner

Post by Stagner »

That sounds like fun but I can't make this one. When is the January meeting?

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

Second Tuesday of every month. Details are upper left corner of front page of this website.

http://www.guilfordbeekeepers.org/