Anybody out there?

Local question related to beekeeping in the Piedmont Triad area asked and answered here!

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Kurt Bower
Guard bee

Anybody out there?

Post by Kurt Bower »

:shock:
Oh NO!
Is anybody out there?
Sure would be nice if someone else read this stuff!
mztek

Where to buy honey locally?

Post by mztek »

Hi Kurt,

I live in High Point (Archdale) and would like to purchase honey "manufactured" locally. But where?

Thanks!
mztek

Wanted - Local Honey

Post by mztek »

Forgot to include my email address:
gendeavor@yahoo.com
Kurt Bower
Guard bee

Post by Kurt Bower »

Hi mztec!
I would recommend contacting Norman Faircloth (454-2331) or Emerson Heatherly (869-2647) for some local honey. Both guys live in High point and should be able to help you. If things dont work out please contact me directly at honeybeeharvest@yahoo.com or 697-2811. I live in Julian.

Best regards,

Kurt

Post by Guest »

Greetings;
Having recently moved to this area I am quite thrilled to have located a local beekeepers site. I would be interested in attending the local courses for beekeeping very much. I realise that the classes have already begun however; I would so appreciate the opportunity to become a part of this group. Thank you so much for your time.

Lacer :D
Kurt Bower
Guard bee

Post by Kurt Bower »

Hi Lacer!

We are a very active group of beekeepers here in Guilford county even if this particular forum does not always reflect it.
Please feel free to come to the beginner classes on this coming Thursday as you have not missed too much and a lot of interesting stuff is going to spoken on during the next three weeks.
Also our regular monthly meeting is tonight (2nd Tuesday of the month).
Just go to http://guilfordbeekeepers.org/ and click on club meetings for additional information.

Look forward to seeing you!

Kurt