Re-updating from last year..Bee's for sale

Maybe you are looking for something specific or maybe you just have some beekeeping supplies you no longer need. Post it here and see what happens.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

lady45acp1968

Re-updating from last year..Bee's for sale

Post by lady45acp1968 »

Hi,
My Dad has about 55 hives of bee's and he is trying to sell most of them. He's in his 60's and it's getting to be to much to take care of them all. Anyone interested should email me and I can pass on his info to you. Some of the hives have 1 super, some have 2 and some have 3.
And he isn't harvesting the hives he's selling.
Email me anytime and I will get back with you asap.
I can be reached at lady45acp1968@triad.rr.com
:)
PS
Quite a few of these hive are new swarms from this year, and some are older established hives. He has a set price, so plz do not try to take advantage of him on this. More than 1 super cost a little extra as it should. This happened recently and he let it slide, but he won't sell to that person again. Most people on this list who have bought from him have been satisfied, so email me asap if interested.
Kurt Bower
Guard bee

Post by Kurt Bower »

Hi Lady!
I believe that I met your father last year. Does he have these bees in Caswell County? If so, nice folks from what I recall.
I thought that he had sold most of the bees.
Do you know if he has a set price for the whole lot of them?

It is getting rather late in the year for folks to purchase bees. perhaps he might try and sell them in March/April of next year with better results.

best regards,

Kurt