New Home Page

Local question related to beekeeping in the Piedmont Triad area asked and answered here!

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

jae
Forager

New Home Page

Post by jae »

I really like the new home page. A lot of hard work surely went into it!
For some reason for me, up on top where it says Guilford County, Gui is cut off. I was wondering if it is like that for others or just me? I've tried everything. :?:
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

I am now on the site through the Mozilla Firefox web browser. It opens up at full size with everything showing automatically. If I go into the site through AOL I have to go to the upper right hand corner of the Guilford Beekeepers homepage screen and click on the square that enlarges that page to full size. Once I do that, everything is fine. It is one of the quirks with my AOL and I don't know if there is a setting I can change. It's easier just to enlarge the page when I go to it through AOL.

See if your browser is doing the same thing. Good luck.

Rob
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

JAE, there has been adjustments made to the site. Tell me if it helped with the header window. Thanks for the feedback. With many monitors set different ways, many browsers being used, and many different personal settings being made, it will take a while to get it correct for all users.
jae
Forager

Post by jae »

What did you do? It is centered now. :D Thanks!
4Paws
Newbee

Post by 4Paws »

Revisions to site are great!