Looking for a mentor--Old Randleman Rd area; Near Bill's Piz

Local question related to beekeeping in the Piedmont Triad area asked and answered here!

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

kcj471

Looking for a mentor--Old Randleman Rd area; Near Bill's Piz

Post by kcj471 »

New to beekeeping---just received my bees 8 days ago. The queen is released and I will be doing a hive inspection next weekend--April 29th or 30th. I am looking for a mentor who is available and wiling to advise me through the process. I want to do right by the bees :D

I live off of Old Randleman Rd--near Bill's Pizza. Let me know if you are willing to be my mentor.

Thank You.
MarkCase
Nursebee

Re: Looking for a mentor--Old Randleman Rd area; Near Bill's

Post by MarkCase »

I live in the New Salem area of Randleman and work at Southern Guilford. I could help. Unfortunately I am booked for most of the weekend. I may be able to swing by late Sunday evening if that will work for you. Contact me at 336-963-4756 or markcase@aol.com
quinn,nancy

Post by quinn,nancy »

I live in that area too and just started my first hive. Would love to share info, thoughts, advice.
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

Nancy--this weather is backing up beekeeping, but as soon as weather and schedules permit, I would be happy to go through your hive with you. You can call me at 336-740-1703 or use the PM feature of the board so that we can coordinate times, etc.
MarkCase
Nursebee

Post by MarkCase »

still available if either of you need help. I pass your way twice a day to and from school.
quinn,nancy

Post by quinn,nancy »

Thanks, Mark and Wally. I'll be in touch this week to set a time.
Nancy