TO: l&h, ski, and ron young

Local question related to beekeeping in the Piedmont Triad area asked and answered here!

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

ski
Guard bee

Post by ski »

If Ron gets off at 0800 do you want to meet earlier then 10:00 and have a cup of coffee or eat breakfast ?
OR
Just meet at 0930 or 1000 at Wally's .
OR
get wally to make us breakfast
or
rob Wally's hives and get some honey...be good with breakfast.
or
get shot by Wally when we try and rob his hives (that don't have honey because ts to early)
OR ?
Locust&Honey

Post by Locust&Honey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Ski has offically replaced Wally as the Funniest Reply KING. I am good for whatever. The earlier the better. I don't exactly eat like everyone else, so whatever we do I will eat before we go. I am a vegeterian. Actually NO animal products period.
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

You mean you don't eat honey???? I can't believe it!!!! :shock:
Locust&Honey

Post by Locust&Honey »

OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO. I don't classify the bees in that catagory. They are hard for me to call animals. More like little beauties. :D
ski
Guard bee

Post by ski »

The vegans (not sure about the spelling) have the opinion the beekeepers enslave there bees to make honey and therefore do not include it in their diet, or so I have read.
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

They sure don't know anything about swarming, do they?
My bees are free roaming, aren't yours?
ski
Guard bee

Post by ski »

Swarming, where to put the honey what kind of nectar to get what to pollinate and how much. The bees at my house will not even listen let alone become enslaved.

I got a PM from Ron and it sounds like 0900 at Wally's if its still ok with Wally and L&H.

Ski
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

I'll be ready....
Locust&Honey

Post by Locust&Honey »

Sounds like a good deal, pickles.
Locust&Honey

Post by Locust&Honey »

By the way...most vegans do think that beekeepers do enslave their bees. My bees are free roaming like yours. :lol: We try not to be with those hippies or whatever they are. We try to eat the best we can and taht is it. Steriods are good for batting averages but not for meat. Right???