New Beek joining

Local question related to beekeeping in the Piedmont Triad area asked and answered here!

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

voelkeref

New Beek joining

Post by voelkeref »

Hey everyone,

How do I go about joining?
Got my bees from Donna Wallace a few weeks ago and am hoping to join GCBA as an active member.

Also is there any other medium in which beekeepers can communicate rather than a forum? My old beekeeping association had very fast messaging and responses through both email groups, and through facebook.
This forum style is bringing me back massively to old school forums, which while halcyonic, is a bit slow to post and get feedback. Also I doubt I will pop on here very often and so would misinformation.

-Eliot
Jacobs
Guard bee

Re: New Beek joining

Post by Jacobs »

Go to the home page of the Guilford County Beekeepers, www.guilfordbeekeepers.org, scroll down to membership on the home page, print out and mail the form to Bill Hurd at the address on the form. If you are in Guilford County, line through the $10.00 and simply send the completed form. We are waiving dues for new Guilford residents who join in 2021.
voelkeref

Post by voelkeref »

Yes, I have the form. Wondering if I can send my details through an email to Bill to join as a new member for 2021.
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

I sent you an e mail with Bill's e mail address. I think he will be ok with that. If not, he will let us know.