Bees in Utility Building

Try posting here when needing or sharing information about the removal of honey bees from unwanted locations.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Locust&Honey

Bees in Utility Building

Post by Locust&Honey »

Long time no see :shock: . Just talked to a friend of mine who has a friend that has bees in his utility building. The house is on Hicone Rd in Greensboro off of 29 North. He wants the bees out and I talked him into letting me post it on the forum to see if anyone wanted to partake in the removal of them. He also said the honey was dripping out of the walls. If you are interested his number is 420-6324 and his name is Mark. :wink:
John Sabat
Forager

Post by John Sabat »

I spoke with Mark this evening. I plan on going by tomorrow and give them a look.
Thanks for the heads-up. Bees win again!!!
John
ski
Guard bee

Post by ski »

Hey L&H

How are you doing YES long time no see and no hear. How are things going?
Ski
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

L&H and John, too, long time no see. Glad to see you both back.
John, good job on the Aycock tree. Seems more than one neighbor was on the phone. That's why we need to communicate here on the forum. It keeps us from butting heads.
John Sabat
Forager

Post by John Sabat »

Wally, how's it goin? I've been keeping a low profile this summer. Hope all is well with you and your family. George and I are going to take his grandson tomorrow morning and let him take the lead on this extraction. I checked it out today and it can be worked from the ground with no problem. A great learning extraction for a young beekeeper. See you soon. Who knows, maybe I'll get to a meeting soon.
John